The term Isabella Queen, or us, or we refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 35 Langdale Close, Milton Keynes, MK2 3QA. Our UK company registration number is . The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
The Website and Goods are provided by Isabella Queen. These terms and conditions form a legally binding contract between you and us. Your acceptance of the terms and conditions is given when you purchase Goods from us. You should read these terms and conditions carefully before buying anything from this Website.
The terms and conditions contain the following sections:
- Information about the website and the goods
- Buying the goods
- Returning the goods
- Our relationship with you
We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions under which the Website and the Goods are provided. Any such change in terms and conditions will be effective to all new orders once included in the text of these terms and conditions and published on the Website. We would advise you to check the terms and conditions posted on the Website periodically to make sure you are aware of and adhere to the current terms.
If you have any queries about the website and purchasing of items please contact us at email@example.com.
Information about the website and the goods
This section sets out our terms and information on the Website, descriptions of Goods and how to use the Website. Separate Notices and Disclaimers apply to your use of the Website. By accepting these terms and conditions you also agree to the Notices and Disclaimers.
Where possible we will ensure that all information on the Website, including descriptions of our Goods, and listed prices, are accurate and correct at all times. However, mistakes may arise. All information and errors to the Website we will try to resolve as soon as possible, and if we think that such an error has affected your purchase of Goods we will try to let you know. However, we will not be liable to you for any errors on the Website.
You need to be aware that Internet shopping provides a different experience to buying in our shop or at a craft show and acknowledge that. The colours which are shown for the Goods on the Website will depend on many factors – including your display settings. All measurements are approximate.
Any delivery estimates given on the website or by email are estimates only.
You are responsible for ensuring that your login details, password and all other details in relation to your account remain confidential at all times.
To make a purchase you will need to complete the following on the website:
- Adding product to your basket
- Checkout step 1 – card validation
- Checkout step 2 – address details
- Checkout step 3 – payment details
- Confirmation of order
Your Order only constitutes an offer to purchase Goods from us, and does not form a binding contract until accepted by us.
On receipt of your Order, we will send you an Order acknowledgement email to the email address, which you provide in the Order process. This Order acknowledgement email will contain your Order number, details of the Goods ordered and a delivery estimate. Note that this email is only to acknowledge that your order has been received, and is not acceptance by us of any offers to purchase Goods.
We must receive full payment of the price of the Goods before we can ship any goods.
Goods that are in stock will be dispatched within 7 working days, any bags that are custom ordered will carry a 2-3month waiting time and you will receive an e-mail confirming the dispatch date on all goods.
All prices and charges on the Website are in UK pounds sterling. Delivery charges are included. All prices are, unless otherwise stated, inclusive of VAT and other applicable taxes.
Returning the goods
This section states your right to return your goods if you do not want to keep them.
We pride ourselves on our customer service and hope that you are delighted with your purchase. However if your order should arrive broken, requiring you to return your order, then you can do so within 7 days of receiving it for an exchange or refund (including original postage). We recommend that you obtain a certificate of posting when you send your parcel back and ask that you phone or email us before posting so that we can expect it. The item must be returned unused and in its original packaging to:
80-45 Hopton Road
We will not accept returns for custom made, non-damaged items, or sale items. All applicable refunds will be made to the payment card of the price paid for the Goods, once the goods have been returned to us and upon our receipt of the returned items being in the condition in which they arrived.
Our relationship with you
This sets out some general terms that outline our relationship with you and purchases by you.
We will not be responsible for the performance of any obligations under these terms and conditions in the case of an event outside of our reasonable control (force majeure), including (but not limited to) strikes, lockouts, failures of third party systems or networks, acts of god, fire, earthquake, storm, flood or other natural disaster, civil unrest, acts of terrorism, deliberate sabotage of or malicious damage to equipment or data or for damage to or destruction of premises or equipment.
All notices which we need to inform you about will be under these terms and conditions will be sent by us to your registered e-mail address.
These terms and conditions set out the entire agreement between you and us in respect of the sale, purchase and use of the Goods. They take place any previous agreement or understanding in relation to the subject matter hereof. They may only be varied where separately agreed in writing between you and us.
If any provision of these terms and conditions is held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity of the other provisions (and the remainder of the provision in question) shall be unaffected.
Save to the extent that you exercise your right as a consumer to bring an action in or rely on the laws of your country of domicile, the interpretation, construction, effect and enforceability of these terms and conditions shall be governed by English Law, and you and we agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts for the determination of disputes.